Aesthetic medicine and antiaging is a field of medicine aimed at researching, finding and applying less invasive and non-invasive cosmetic treatments in order to obtain the best possible effects and patient satisfaction with their appearance. This field of medicine is no longer limited to plastic surgery and dermatology, as more and more treatments and methods are being provided every day for the rejuvenation and better appearance of patients.
The growing trend is that aesthetic and antiageing treatments are an everyday and usual way of preserving the natural and beautiful appearance. There is an extremely high number of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic and antiaging procedures.
Antiaging Medicine is a newer medicine that deals with the problem of aging. Antiaging medicine have a holistic approach to the human organism. Today the principles and protocols of AAM are applied by tens of thousands of doctors all over the world who work in private practice, but also in the most famous university clinics. In the future, AAM will focus increasingly on genetic control, DNA analysis, hormone status, proper nutrition and adequate physical and psychological activity of the individual.
Mesotherapy is an effective non-surgical medical method that involves injecting active substances directly into the central and deep layers of the skin. It has found its application in many branches of traditional medicine: neurology, traumatology, sports medicine, gynecology, dermatology and others. However, in the world as well as in our country, mesotherapy is mainly used for aesthetic purposes as a non-invasive therapeutic method that integrates and / or replaces the surgical procedures for the treatment of some aesthetic defects.
Using mesotherapy techniques, small doses of active substances that make up vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and conventional drugs bring thin needles exactly where we want to manifest their effects.
The effects are obtained in two ways: the pharmacological effect of the preparations and the physical stimulation of the skin with micro needles. With the injection of substances directly into the mezoderm, the biological response of the circulatory, lymphatic and immune systems is encouraged. Mesotherapy strengthens the elastic fibers, stimulates the formation of collagen, actively protects against free radicals and generally influences the activity and metabolism of the cell.
- Remodeling of the body and targeted reduction and removal of fat deposits from the stomach, hips, thighs, knees, arms, double chin, etc.
- Cellulite reduction
- Strengthening of body and face skin
- Removal of fine and deep wrinkles on face, neck and décolleté
- Dark circles therapy
- Therapeutic scars due to acne or measles
- Alopecia therapies
- Revitalization and rehydration of skin and other “anti-aging” treatments
Botulinum toxin – Botox and Vistabel
One of the most popular rejuvenation treatments is the use of botulinum toxin type A, botulinum toxin type A, the product of Clostridium Botulinum.
When injected into some facial muscles at very small doses, it blocks the nerve impulses of these muscles whose movements lead to the appearance of wrinkles. Botox can be treated wrinkles of the upper third of the face – from the eyes upward. There is use in migraine treatment and Hiperhidrosis
Hyaluronic filters represent hyaluronic acid in the form of a gel. Hyaluronic acid itself is an ingredient in every organism and over 50% of each body’s hyaluronic acid is found in the skin and one of the main characteristics of this is the strong bond of water.
Hyaluronic fillers can be injected into all areas of the face and, apart from the face, they can also find their place in the treatment of the neck, décolleté or hand region in order to compensate for volume or rejuvenation.
Hyaluron not only increases the volume of thin lips, but also emphasizes the lip of the lips, reaches the symmetry of the lips in people with asymmetric lips and generally restores the hydration of the lips for the purpose of their rejuvenation!
A particularly popular procedure is contouring and correction of asymmetry.
- Surgery: There are many options under this category, including skin grafts, excision (removal), or laser surgery. Many scars fade and become less noticeable over time.
- Injections: In the case of protruding scars such as keloids or hypertrophic scars, doctor may choose to use steroid injections to flatten the scars. Such injections can be used as a stand-alone treatment, or in combination with other treatments.
- Laser surgery: Vascular (blood vessel)-specific lasers may be used to lighten flat or raised scars that are pink to purple in color. Vascular laser treatment may also help flatten raised scars. A carbon dioxide ablative laser can also be used to treat different types of scars.
Platelet rich plasma (Platelets Rich Plasma / PRP) is a platelet-rich plasma rich in platelets that contains growth factors and other substances that actively participate in the treatment and repair of damaged tissue.
It is a medical treatment, which belongs to natural biological treatment methods, which help the body (the body) to heal itself through the products of one’s own blood.
Growth factor concentrations increased from 420% to 780% by conventional blood concentrations. With the PRP method, concentrated growth factors are introduced into the skin and show an extraordinary effect on rejuvenation.
The effects are obtained in two ways: the pharmacological effect of the treated blood and the physical stimulation of the skin with micro needles. By injecting substances directly into the mezoderm, the biological response of the circulatory, lymphatic and immune systems stimulates significantly more than the application of the mesotherapy cocktail.
This treatment strengthens the elastic fibers, stimulates the formation of collagen, actively protects against free radicals and generally influences the activity and metabolism of the cell.
- Tension of the skin of the body and face
- Removal of fine and deep wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté
- The therapies of scars caused by acne, swollen diseases, burns, injuries, surgery, etc.
- Healing of chronic wounds
- Encouraging hair growth
- Revitalization and rehydration of the skin and other “anti-aging” treatments. It has also found its application in other branches of medicine, in particular in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and degenerative diseases of the joints.